I designed this little number for parents to give their student child on departure. An A4 framed image to watch over them and help keep them on the straight and narrow.
To tell the truth it probably goes face down the second the parents hop in the car and wave their way all the way down the street (and around the corner). But it’s good for a laugh until then. After that it’s good as a little tray or extra-large drinks coaster.
For the newly moved out of home > ten top tips for keeping yourself nice:
- Don’t leave all your assignments until the last minute.
- Call home before home calls you.
- Clean your room occasionally.
- Drink safely.
- Be kind to people.
- Look after your friends.
- Don’t walk home in the dark, get a taxi. But don’t fall asleep in case your taxi driver is a weirdo.
- If something itches (and you know it shouldn’t), go see a doctor.
- Eat some fruit.
- Be happy—have fun!
“Ten top tips” isn’t available in the Look Mama shop as it was done to sell at a market I show up at occasionally. If you really want one email me (salesATlookamamaDOTcomDOTau) and we’ll sort something out no problem. Posted unframed it should be easy on the pocket.